Upgrade from RH 9 to Fedora Core 2

Title: Upgrade from RH 9 to Fedora Core 2

Hi,

I have been using RH 9 for a while and am now considering upgrading to Fedora Core 2. Can I just run an update, that will maintain my /home directory or do I need to a completely new install? My machine is a dual boot with Windows 98, and I've heard there is a problem with FC2 messing with the hard drive geometry settings, so I'm quite cautious about upgrading.

Rob

Robert Purvis

e-mail: robert.purvis@xxxxxxxxxxxx

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.