Re: pilot usb settings

Thanks Ben,

My Palm is a Tungsten, so I am doing the following commands separately,

ln -s /dev/ttyUSB1 /dev/pilot

then

chmod 666 /dev/pilot

and then I run the gnome-pilot and try to sync.

Still not seeing the unit, although it did when I ran JDS a while ago, so I will mess around a little more,

Thanks again for the support,

norman