Re: FC2 doubtful quality?

At 08:46 AM 6/23/2004, Scot L. Harris wrote:
On Wed, 2004-06-23 at 10:10, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
>    since i apparently started this barroom brawl, let me make a suggestion
> that might solve a lot of problems.  what FC2 (and future FC releases)
> needs is a structured, somewhat-moderated repository of well-written and
> important info for new users.  quite simply, it needs a moderated wiki.

>    thoughts?

Good idea, go do it.

rday, or anyone who is working on a GUI (Good and Useful Idea [tm]) to help the Fedora community, is welcome to ask for my specific support in any way and I'll do my best to help. I'm having major trouble coping with the demands of my Real World Life, and have not even had any real time to do (drastically necessary) updates to simpaticus.com, but I *will* do my best to help.

For the record, I also think the wiki thing is a good idea. Never seen a wiki yet <grin>, but the way the post was written made it sound like a good idea.

Cheers,

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com