Re: [FC2] - AVM Fritz card not recognized

Alexander Dalloz wrote/ha scritto, On/il 18/06/2004 16:42:

Am Fr, den 18.06.2004 schrieb antonio montagnani um 16:29:

Last minor issue of my FC1 to FC2 upgrade:

I have a ISDN card PCI card from AVM Fritz that was working on FC1...Now it is not recognized in FC2 (it was un upgrade)

This is my modprobe.conf file related to FC1 and not modified during installation and there is a failure in ISDN start-up...but I not see any message in start-up log!!!

alias eth2 hisax

The ISDN card is NO ethernet card! The entry is simply wrong.

eth2 is correct as I have two ethernet card (eth0 and eth1)

Any hint??? It is not important as I do not need the card, but perfection would be excellent ;-)

Antonio Montagnani

Alexander

Alexander

maybe that the card is not eth2, the questions are:

1) why was it installed by Fedora 1 as alias eth2 hisax
2) why was it recognized in browser hardware??
3) and what shall I have to to (I guess to delete such entry in modprobe.conf and reboot??)

Tnx for your help (and patience...)

--

Antonio Montagnani

Working with  Mozilla 1.6 on Redhat Linux Fedora Core 2
    Uso Mozilla 1.6 su Redhat Linux Fedora Core 2