Re: acpi suspend on radeon with FC2 frustration...

Aaron Bennett wrote:

Hi,

I'm going crazy trying to find a real way to make a Dell Latitude D600
suspend with FC2 and acpi...

ok, I'm still going crazy and I now have a complete QWERTY keyboard layout imprinted on my forehead; however I have some more results:

however, if I do:

/sbin/rmmod th3
/sbin/rmmod ehci_hcd

before sleep, it will go to sleep -- lcd shuts off and everything. However, when it wakes up the screen is covered with a strange fractal-like blur and that doens't go away without a power cycle.

Does anyone know about this myserious "make radeon not suck under x" patch?

- Aaron

--
Aaron Bennett
UNIX Administrator