Re: Fedora Core 3 Wishlist

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 17:59:59 -0400, Joe(theWordy)Philbrook <jtwdyp@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Some would probably consider pine and mc to be obsolete,  but I have yet
to find any acceptable substitute for either of them. (I know that pine's
licensing precludes it from being included in the core distribution, I
use it only as an example good software that may not fit with the cutting
edge view of what to use...)

Indeed. I very much miss the ability to use Pico out of the box. I normally use it in preference over VI when I make a bugger up editing xorg.conf or similar ;)

--
Dylan Parry