Sharing printers with cups: what is wrong?

Ok , I'm trying to share a printer between two core 2 machines (soon to
be 4 core machines).
The printer was configured using system-config-printer and it works when
printing locally or when printing from a windows client (through samba).
However, when trying to print from a core 2 client to the core 2 server,
things dont work....
On system-config-printer , the client shows the browsed queues and show
that the printer is set as default. Doing a lpq on the client shows:
pedro@tirael ~ $ lpq
epson is ready
no entries

So , the client sees the printer. But , if I try to print anything , the
job never reaches the server.

Here's the server's cupsd.conf :

LogLevel info
MaxLogSize 0