Mounting Fat 32 (Windows) directory in FC2

I have been unable to automatically mount the Windows
directory in FC2.  When FC2 is loading I get this
failure message:

'mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on
/dev/hda1, or too many mounted file systems.'

If, as root, I mount the drive as:

'mount /dev/hda1 /mnt/windows'

it will mount.

All of this is in the gnome desktop.  When I switch to
the KDE desk top all of my drives generate this
statement:

'There appears to be a configuration error. You have
associated Konqueror with inode/directory, but it
can't handle this file type.

The mtab file shows this:

/dev/hdb6 / ext3 rw 0 0
none /proc proc rw 0 0
none /dev/pts devpts rw,gid=5,mode=620 0 0
usbdevfs /proc/bus/usb usbdevfs rw 0 0
/dev/hdb1 /boot ext3 rw 0 0
none /dev/shm tmpfs rw 0 0
sunrpc /var/lib/nfs/rpc_pipefs rpc_pipefs rw 0 0
none /proc/sys/fs/binfmt_misc binfmt_misc rw 0 0
/dev/hdb5 /mnt/media vfat rw 0 0

and the fstab shows this:

LABEL=/                 /                       ext3
 defaults        1 1
LABEL=/boot             /boot                   ext3
 defaults        1 2
none                    /dev/pts                devpts
 gid=5,mode=620  0 0
none                    /proc                   proc
 defaults        0 0
none                    /dev/shm                tmpfs
 defaults        0 0
/dev/hdb3               swap                    swap
 defaults        0 0
/dev/fd0                /mnt/floppy             auto
 noauto,owner,kudzu 0 0
/dev/sdal		/usbstick		vfat 	user,noauto,owner.umask=0
0
/dev/hda1		/mnt/windows		vfat
auto,owner,exec.con-binery,rw,umask000 0 0
/dev/hdb5		/mnt/media		vfat
auto,owner,exec.con-binery,rw,umask000 0 0
/dev/cdrom              /mnt/cdrom
udf,iso9660 noauto,owner,kudzu,ro 0 0

And lastly I had no problems in FC1 with the above
information so I am assuming basic changes were made.
I'm am just an end user so my knowledge is limited.

Thank you,

Edward J. McSheehy