Re: FC1 -> FC2 Update: DISASTER!!!

Craig,

I have read that and understood that paragraph and other explainations
for the reason for the FC program.  I was pushing to get the (bleeding
edge) problems fixed and that was why I started my original comment
down that thread on the 'professionalism' of the upgrade process.
I did not (intentionally) mean to 'open' the discussion in regards
to 'products' per se but to push to get the FC Gnome issue resolved.
Other respondents noted it and gently 'informed' me to either get
involved and file bug reports to the specific issues I had which
was gracefully handled by them. (thanks)

But I guess you were offened.  I am sorry but I cannot help you.

Isn't this the place where the linux community gathers to discuss,
gripe, complain, praise, contribute, otherwise have an OPEN DISCUSSION
to the benefit of (FC) linux no matter how informed, uniformed, misinformed,
mature, or immature people might be?

Get a grip, please.

Best regards,
~ Dan

On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 09:38:00 -0700, Craig White wrote