Re: Problems with usb on FC1

On Wed, May 26, 2004 at 02:32:03PM +0200, eric tanguy wrote:
> I have an Asus motherboard A7N8X-VM/400 and i need to boot on winxp
> use the usb drives and then reboot to linux to get them working
> properly. If i directly boot to linux the drives are not recognised.
> Someone could help me to solve that ?

Eric,

I'm sure that some people on the list can help you with this (not me).
Unfortunately many of the people who might be able to help will be less
likely to see your email as you sent the email by replying to a previous
email on the list. And in a threading email program (as many of us use)
this means that your question will be buried deep within another thread.

Please always start a new discussion, by sending a new email _not_ by
replying to an old one.

Dave...

--
  We are far too young and clever