RE: Announcing Fedora Tracker

On Mon, 2004-05-24 at 15:41, Polashek, Matthew wrote:
> How about a GUI?
>
> Matthew

I've been thinking about that (as an excuse for me to learn how to use
Glade with python, if nothing else). But that would be a biggish project
that I probably won't have time for for a while.

That said, the code is in cvs, accessable via sourceforge (see the
"Resources" page), so if anybody beats me to it...

Either way, it's on my list.

--Brad