Re: ..:: [ FC2 ] ::.. NON-CRITICAL config question.

> Hi John, > > Please do not hijack threads. Start a new email (not reply to another) > when you want to start a new topic. > > You can run redhat-config-network and set your hostname there (highlight > your network adapter, and click on 'edit' in the tool bar. After that, > restart your network (or you may need to reboot for the hostname change). >

Umm, I started this thread.  So what do you mean by 'hijack'?

if you are going to get all usenet on someone
at least have a legitimate reason....

I was even all respectful and put the [fc2] in it and everything.

anyway thanks everyone It worked and I am now 'spanky' instead of 'localhost'

*back to lurking.

-john