Re: Problems getting 2 NICs to work.

I tried this and get "RTNETLINK answers: Invalid Argument". Then I tried to just manually add these routes:

ip route add 12.168.88.0 dev eth0
ip route add 204.117.218.0 dev eth1

It accepts these but can't seem to do lookups. I get a "connect: Network is unreachable" with any ping or trace attempt. I know there is something simple missing here. I'm reading this Advanced Routing HOWTO and it seems section 4.2 is exactly what I'm trying to do but I'm having a bit of trouble making sense of what commands go into what files.

++ Kevin Kimmell + kevin_AT_dynamictrend.com + Dynamic Trend, Inc. ++