Re: Problems getting 2 NICs to work.

Okay...

Yes, I have two full class c networks from 2 different ISPs. I am simply trying to assign one IP address from each ISP to the two NICs in these machines. When both NICs are acivated, they both show up in a cat of /proc/interrupts.

Another observation that I've made (I'm unsure if it even means anything):

When I "ifup eth1" the default route moves from the gateway of eth0 to the gateway of eth1 and then when I ifdown eth1 the default gateway ceases to exist.

Strange things...

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

[ Sorry, the first reply got scrambled by mailman ]