Re: Taming the mailing lists?

Steve Searle wrote:

Around 09:20pm on Friday, April 30, 2004 (UK time), Mikha ben Avraham scrawled:

Furthermore, forums are found easier than mailing lists. "linux help" in google will bring up more forums than mailing list archives.

In my opinion, Forums tend to have lots of questions but far fewer answers. When googling for the answer to a problem, I usually find it in news groups or mailing list archives, sometimes on individual web pages and rarely in forums.

Cheers

Steve

A good reason for the people who know the answers and only use mailing lists to use forums as well.