Re: non-gecko-based browser ??? Are there any for FC1 ????

On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 12:40, Joe(theWordy)Philbrook wrote:

> By the way can you tell me if clicking on that icon (assuming it was
> there) would have given me the choice to un-block the site for the
> current browser session only. Or would I have had to edit the preferences
> to re-block popups for the site next time?

No, the logic (as I see it) is that if you wish to un-block a specific
site's popups once, then you would most likely wish to do it again. So
you should only be adding sites that you trust and that you desire/need
the popups to the allowed list. Why would you like to be able to do this
per-session only?

Regards,
-Matt
--
"Would you buy a car with the hood welded shut?"
 - Bob Young on the benefits of the open source development model.