Re: non-gecko-based browser ??? Are there any for FC1 ????

On Mon, 2004-04-26 at 22:57, Craig Thomas wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-04-26 at 01:44, Joe(theWordy)Philbrook wrote:
> > Well I recently found a product I wanted to order on-line. But neither
> > Firefox, nor it's cousin Mozilla was able to actually add the product to
> > the "shopping cart"
> Just a thought: have you turned OFF pop-up window blocking?  [I believe]
> it is ON in the default install of both Mozilla and Firefox. I have
> found a few sites who's 'add to cart ' tries to open a new window...
>
> -Craig

Or you could specifically allow pop-ups for individual sites instead of
turning it off for all sites. For Mozilla: Edit -> Preferences ->
Privacy & Security -> Popup Windows. (Or you could double-click the
little icon on the status bar indicating a blocked popup window.)

Regards,
-Matt
--
"Would you buy a car with the hood welded shut?"
 - Bob Young on the benefits of the open source development model.