Re: Greetings

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

Am Mo, den 26.04.2004 schrieb You um 00:00:

Hello I am new to Linux and I am hoping this is the right place to find
friendly help with my Fedora/Linux related problems.  The install went
rather smoothly, and I am looking forward to ridding myself of all things
Microsoft.

Thank you,
Bdub

Hi Jwp,

welcome to the list and the Fedora universe.

But let me ask, why do you "fake" being new to this list? You already
used this list. I remember you and especial the domain name b-dub.org
rang my bells. In the thread

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2004-February/msg01464.html

you got a lot of help with setting up your mail server and DNS. And you
used to mail as "Jwp <live4bacon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>". Multiple
personalities? ;)

Alexander

Maybe he/she thinks that people are more willing to help new people since it's expected that they don't know much yet.

chunk