Re: Greetings

Aaron Hughes said:
> Alexander Dalloz wrote:
>
>>Am Mo, den 26.04.2004 schrieb You um 00:00:
>>

>>Linuxrecipesadmittedly
>>>Hello I am new to Linux and I am hoping this is the right place to find
>>>friendly help with my Fedora/Linux related problems.  The install
wentreceived
>>>rather smoothly, and I am looking forward to ridding myself of all
>>> things
>>>Microsoft.
>>>
>>>Thank you,
>>>Bdub
>>>

>>Hi Jwp,
>>
>>welcome to the list and the Fedora universe.
>>
>>But let me ask, why do you "fake" being new to this list? You already
>>used this list. I remember you and especial the domain name b-dub.org
>>rang my bells. In the thread
>>
>>http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2004-February/msg01464.html
>>
>>you got a lot of help with setting up your mail server and DNS. And you
>>used to mail as "Jwp <live4bacon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>". Multiple
>>personalities? ;)
>>
>>Alexander
>>

> Maybe he/she thinks that people are more willing to help new people
> since it's expected that they don't know much yet.
>
> chunk

You all are quite Astute!  Actually What has transpired is:

I have e-mail server up and running using SA, Procmail, and hosting 2
domains (Thanks in large part to help from the kind folks here, and there
suggestions and links).

I also am now using Squirrellmail and I am moving everything over to the
new linux box.  I put into place a few Procmail recipies and in order to
try things out (the mailing list seemed extremely slow today) I sent an
amittedly underhanded message to this list.

For that I apologize, but at the same time I never sent an official
"Introduction" message to this list, and based on the wonderful responses
I recieved today (esp. the helpful links). I should have.

Thanks for keeping me honest!
JWP