Re: Langa bashing (was Re: Problems getting Linux into homes)

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 20:29:46 -0400 (EDT)
"William Hooper" <whooperhsd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Fails at what?   He was relaying his personal experience not making a
> > bug report to developers.
>
> Fails at providing useful information to anyone wanting to try Linux.
> You get his side of the story, but no way to relate it to your own
> situation.

Point taken, but isn't that a criticism of his writing style rather than
coming to terms with the rather obvious underlying argument?
We all want Linux to be the best it can be and ignoring or shouting
down the real experience (and perceptions) of current users might not
be the most helpful response.

Cheers,
Sean