Re: scroll mouse problem

Nagaprabhanjan Bellari wrote:

Hi,
But I still could not make it.
Please help me.

Under Win2000 I reset the Logitech Mouse with a little (pen) button under the mouse and then pushing the button on the usb server part, most of the time that works. Often it does not seem to work, switching from Windows to Fedora. One time booting Fedora again, push CTR-ALT-DEL in XWindows Gnome, probably KDE the same, gives you a small menu what you can let reboot your system, the mouse will work after that.
It is better to do it this way, then CTRL-ALT-F1 logon and do reboot I think. What the exact cause is, it has something to do with the usb bus, it must be.

I hope this helps.

--
Vink