Re: post within a thread when using digest mode? [was: fedora-list Digest, Vol 2, Issue 17]

I've noticed that on the Archives, it says that my messages are possible
follow-ups. They do end up top-posted within a thread, but luckily are not made
into new threads (except for one, which was a reply to a very old message).

I'll try switching it to Mime if/when I have time to fool around with that.