Re: POLICY: Moving discussions around

On Wed, Apr 07, 2004 at 03:00:39AM +1000, Colin Charles wrote:
> From: Colin Charles <linux@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 03:00:39 +1000
> Subject: Re: POLICY: Moving discussions around
>         For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
> On Wed, 2004-04-07 at 01:16, Paul Vandenberg wrote:
>
> > My guess is that Red Hat wanted to move away from having a separate
> > list for each release. Otherwise, this would be the
> > yarrow-list@xxxxxxxxxxx I would think that as long as a release has
> > not reached end-of-life, it's proper for discussion to take place
> > here. Once FC2 is out, we can discuss both FC1 and FC2 here until FC1
> > reaches EOF. Then any discussion about it can move to fedora-legacy.
>
> Yup, incidentally, when does FC1 reach EOL (end of life)? When FC2 is
> released?

Two to three months after FC2 is finisned updates to FC1 will not be
provided by RH... (others might provide updates but that is up to
them).

  http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/terminology.html
  http://fedora.redhat.com/

This is very close to current + one back.  To me this cut off seems
timed to free people and minds for the final push to release the next.

Sounds like it can work for me....

--
	T o m  M i t c h e l l