Re: POLICY: Moving discussions around

Hi,

My guess is that Red Hat wanted to move away from having a separate
list for each release. Otherwise, this would be the
yarrow-list@xxxxxxxxxxx I would think that as long as a release has
not reached end-of-life, it's proper for discussion to take place
here. Once FC2 is out, we can discuss both FC1 and FC2 here until FC1
reaches EOF. Then any discussion about it can move to fedora-legacy.

Regards...Paul