RE: Determining IP information for eth0 failed

Hi all,

I stumbeled into a page which stated my card is not supported by early linux
versions.
--Xircom CBE-10/100 (Cardbus Ethernet II - 32bit) pcmcia network adapter

1. How can i check the card is fully functional?
2. Is there a HCL for Fedora Core 1? (didn't find it - or do in use redhats
-> updates in fedora?
3. Does anybody have any experience with these "xircom cardbus" devices?

Cheers, Jeroen