Fedora core 2 torrent for DVD iso doesn't do mediacheck

I believe that the Fedora 2 core 2 DVDs available through bittorrent should do
mediacheck automatically like Redhat 9 used to do, especially since DVDs are a
lot more fussy about dust and everything. I've had issues in the past where
dust on my burnt Redhat 9 DVD messed up the install, and of course it was when
I skipped media check. If I went back and ran media check, it'd fail. I'd clean
off the dust, then it would pass.