Re: Fedora core 1 sendmail problems

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 22:35:59 -0500, Homer Sapions <hsapions@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Alexander, I may contact you again to help with testing directly. The problem is that my ISP has bound my IP address to the MAC address of the first PC I attached. I can get it changed, but it may take 4 - 8 hours, so I have just set the linksys to masquerade as the first PCs MAC address.
So in effect if I read you right you have the same MAC address in 2 places.
Might not be part of this problem but not best practice.
Think about geting the IP bound to the routers MAC address.
Regards Roger