re: OFFTOPIC: Kipling Pranks

On Mon, 2004-03-29 at 17:32, Mike Tibbar wrote:
> Kipling pranks at Mac have been at their worst the past few years.  They
> were stellar in the late mid - late 90s.  Based on the pictures, they were
> extremely lacking again this year...  They should hire some commerce
> students as consultants to help expand their creativity.

Unfortunately life on campus has changed quite a bit from the days of
old with the average frosh entering campus at 17 we can't even take them
to a pub anymore.

I'm not going to get too deep into explaining it, but at least the guys
in Eng try.  The rest of the campus just sits around with their thumb up
their ass.

Two other nasty words are "Risk Management".

Cheers,
Chris
--
Software Engineering IV,