Fedora Mail Help

So I have postfix working (and I have also tested it against several open relay checkers and it is secure, well it is not an open relay at least).  And I can access my mail via POP3.

Bear in mind that I have been a Linux user for barely 2 months.

For the past month I have been searching the web and reading article after article in order set up site-wide spam and virus filtering.  However, all the tutorials I have read through reference files that are not located on my system, at least I can’t find them.

I have a basic install of Fedora Core 1, with the server packages, I replaced sendmail w/ postfix and configured the main.cf file and that is it.   Spamassassin is installed on my system, as /usr/bin/spamassassin , spamc, spamd.  (I assume these are part of spamassasin?)

So if someone out there would be so kind as to help me understand what is installed on my system, and get me pointed in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.  And if you enjoy LEGAL live musical recordings I can even offer some reimbursement.

Well thanks for your time, sorry to pull you away from the survey debate   8^)

JWP