Re: Viewing Hindi/devanagri/indic languages

Sandeep Shekhar Prasad wrote:

I am facing problems viewing websites having hindi or any other Indian languages in FC1 irrespective of the browser. How can and where from can I get the hindi fonts and how to install them to help me view the Indian Languages sites.
I will appreciate all the responses.

I do not know if this will help but maybe this link:http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Indic-Fonts-HOWTO/references.html
can give you some leads.
cheers