Re: Viewing Hindi/devanagri/indic languages

Hi everybody,

Am So, den 28.03.2004 schrieb Brian Chase um 23:39:
> Stop stealing our jobs away from hard working Americans and you might get
> some help here.
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If you ever wondered why Americans are so "popular" abroad, Brian is the
answer...

On second thought, Brian is the living proof that even limited, small
minded people have started using Linux. I'd say the Linux community has
almost achieved world domination.

just my 2 cents,
Tobias W.

  |  _ \| ____| Tobias Weisserth