Re: Fedora Core 2 release???

Felix Miata said:

> I saw that, but I also saw (above it):
>
> "Releases during the test phase will be three weeks apart."
>
> 29 March is considerably more than 3 weeks after 12 Feb, by my count,
> roughly 6.

But you didn't see the rest?

"As an aggressive schedule, this schedule is subject to change. At any
time, if it becomes obvious that we will need to modify it, we can"

If you are really interested in testing, go to the fedora-test-list
(considerinig it is on topic there).  There you will find the reason:
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2004-February/msg01818.html

Please take test questions to the test list.  You are just raising the
already high noise level asking in this list.

--
William Hooper