Re: Fedora Core 2 release???

William Hooper ha scritto:

Please take test questions to the test list.  You are just raising the
already high noise level asking in this list.

Does my feeling that this kind of messages is at a high level of rudeness depend on my low level of knowledge of English?
Perhaps the initial "Please" it's enough! If so, I beg your pardon.

Ciao,
Nino

--
http://www.vessella.it (italiano, esperanto, kiswahili, english) http://www.changamano.org (Iniziative di solidarietà per la Tanzania)