yum update having problems with xmms

When I try to run a simple 'yum update', it starts running fine: it checks the necessary packages, downloads headers, and strats retreiving information. However, at a certain period it halts and then gives me a messages saying:

Resolving dependencies
....Unable to satisfy dependencies
Package xmms-mp3 needs xmms = 1:1.2.7, this is not available.

Does anybody know what's the deal here? I know that I could just try to get this fix manually (fetch it and install it); however, I rather deal with this yum problem.

cheers,