bridging shaper possible with 2.6 kernel?

--
16.2
This does work as advertised. Be sure to figure out which side each

Does the bridging shaper really work with the 2.6 kernel?  I have a bridge
working, and tc rules that I think should work (they work when in router
mode)... I cant find any other documentation on this issue.

Has anyone else gotting a bridging shaper to work wtih 2.6?

Thanks,
Ryan