Re: SPAM on the mailing list

John Thompson wrote:

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 22:05:02 -0600
Jeff Vian <jvian10@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

John Thompson wrote:

For what it's worth, this message from you was tagged by the list
server with a spam level of over 9, and I usually dump anything over
5:

Probably because the word spam is in the subject.

I don't think so. My reply to you was only assigned a spam level of 0.001, and it also has the word SPAM in the subject:

Alexander Dalloz' reply in this same thread got this:

There's something about your messages that the list server finds suspicious.

It would be nice to know what it is. I am on here often and I don't send spam.