Re: Acroread Problem

I really liked acroread, but I couldn't tolerate it not functioning in Mozilla.

If you really liked Acroread, you can re-install it. As long as you remove the plug-in, Mozilla will honor your choice of an external "helper" app, like xpdf. The problem is, that IF there's a plugin installed that can handle a file, then Mozilla will happily ignore your attempts to set up a helper app to handle it. You might even discover that Acroread will work as an external helper app. But at least then you can have your choice.

Good idea! Thanks!

(embarassed that I didn't think of trying that in the first place ;-)

Clint

--
Clint <clint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>