RE: samba Problem

Eric Diamond said:

> Bottom line: Leave the browse list maintenance to
> Microsoft machines. Samba works great as a browser
> client, but not as a master, at any level.

While I agree with most of your statements, this one is false.  Samba
works perfectly fine as a browse master (been using it for a number of
years).  In this case the Samba machine would work better as the browse
master because the other machine is a laptop that won't always be on the
network.

--
William Hooper