Re: OT gripe [Was: Thanks!]

Em Qui, 2004-03-04 às 22:39, Jeff Vian escreveu:

> >Imagine what I feel when I hear some people referring to one of my job's
> >IBM host machines as 'the cpu'...

> I work for IBM in hardware tech support. :-)
> I wonder which one of 24+ processors (on some machines) they are
> referring to with "the cpu".
> You can imagine the quality calls we get from some of the people.

I worked for some years with tech support in several ISPs... Some woman
said she was going to sue us because we didn't make yahoo in youruba
language (the language which the africans that came to brazil as slaves
used to talk)... If at least I could work for yahoo ;-)

--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
500 FOUR vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group