Re: HTML Links on Evolution

Steve Searle wrote:

I consider myself a very civilized caveman, otherwise I might have got
quite angry at this remark.  And if being a caveman means I understand
and use computers in a better way than all the civilized GUI mail client
users, then I am quite happy with that.

This email was proudly produced by mutt and vi

Please note that I did not say that you were a caveman. I said that complaining about not being able to receive email formats that 97% of the population simply takes for granted makes us *seem like* cavemen. Also, after I posted, I discovered that mutt does, in fact, handle HTML. (I don't keep abreast of mutt news.) But that is really tangential to the point I was making.

-Steve