Re: [Hand Holding] was [ANNOUNCE] New mailing list: fedora-selinux

The old adage still stands:  You can give a man a fish and he will eat
that day.  You can teach a man to fish and he will eat for the rest of
his life.  Far too many people in this day and age of information
overload and sound bytes expect to be given all the answers.  Not many
do any research at all on their own.  It is a very sad state of affairs
when someone cannot take a few moments of their time to look up
information.

Luc Bouchard