Re: Mozilla Thunderbird

If you want to uninstall Evolution, you can do this:
# rpm -e evolution

Download and unpack the Thunderbird binary package. I usually unpack my Thunderbird and Firefox into /home/bin so that I don't have to reinstall them if I (for whatever reason) want to reinstall the OS.

After you're sure you've got all your e-mail and address books set up in Thunderbird, you can uninstall mozilla-mail thusly:
# rpm -e mozilla-mail

HTH

Pinco wrote:

Hi,

installing Fedora I got installed a Mozilla-Mail. Can I change it to Mozilla Thunderbird? If, so how can I do that? (I'm a newbie)

Can I uninstall the other mail program (Evolution, I think)?

Thanks in andvance.

Ciao,
Nino

-- Mitch Wiedemann mc Computer Consulting mc2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.lightlink.com/mc2