Re: Kickstart install

Douglas Furlong wrote:

I noticed while i was playing with the Kickstart stuff, that it appears
to install all the language versions even if I tell it not to. I am sure
I am missing some thing, but I am not too sure what (yet).

Does this help?

Yes. Thank you. I thought about NFS, but I prefer the simplicity of having everything self contained on the Cd(s), at least at first. After I sell them on the idea, I'll have more options and DHCP/NFS is one I'd probably implement.

Yes, that helps. That was my impression too. Now, if someone knows how to make it stop doing that? ;-)

Wish me luck! This is the biggest Windows -> Linux desktop conversion I've ever pitched.

Thanks,
Steve