Re: Linux 'n games

At 06:08 2/22/2004, you wrote:
It's not unheard of for backward compatibility to be dropped in the name
of advancing the functionality of Linux at times.

True. Had many of the same things happen to me in Windows, too... I have three or four games still on CD just because they became unplayable in later (2K) versions of Windows. I particularly miss Descent and Descent FreeSpace as well as F-22 Lightning II.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com