Re: Giving up on Linux...

Actually Microsoft's WindowsXP will not work on alot of computers
the same goes for Windows98. Its the same for both really but
Microsoft's operating systems just fit more hardware than most O/S's.

The best way to run Linux is to build your own computer or have one
built to fit Linux I built my computer so it will work with both
Microsoft or Linux. I have 3 hard drives and boot up from witchever
Operating system that I want to boot from! Its really that easy. I think
every company should be as versatile. Im sure I'll buy more hard drives
in the future. This also proves Fedora needs a compatibility list
somewhere on  http://fedora.redhat.com/ or elsewhere. Computer companies
should have more than one hard drive for this issue also. Besides its
makes computing more fun.

Im also not so sure that Bill Gates does not pay somebody to flame this
Fedora list to try to do some discrediting of Linux. Bill seems to be
going full bore against Linux and if this is all he can throw at the
Linux community then I would have to reason that Microsoft is in trouble
unless it comes out with a Linux distrobution. The way they have treated
Linus Torvalds though I would doubt that happens since Linus Torvalds
holds onto the Kernel. That in itself worries me also. Kernel gone no
linux? This will go on and on. Im having more fun and seem to do more
with Fedora right now.