Re: Giving up on Linux...

Steve Wampler wrote:

No, I'm not looking for some kind of confirmation. I am looking for a system that works, and Linux is not working for me. What, are you saying that "Linux users" comprise some sort of religion?

And your reason for posting here is? (Apparently you're not asking for help.)

He doesn't want help, he only wants to vent.

In other postings he has said he has problems with fedora and as a result he is going from fedora and RedHat to slackware. This in spite of the fact he said he was happy with RH9 until after installing fedora on production machines

He will be better off with Windows though since he doesn't really ask for help or discuss anything.