Re: Compiling iteraid driver for use at installation

Paul Gear wrote:
2. I've tried to configure my kernel on another box to support compiling modules without symbol versioning, and i get kernel version mismatches (due to the "custom" on the end of the EXTRAVERSION).

A quick follow-up to the above information: if i install on a non-RAID hard disk in the same system, the iteraid driver i built from a running Fedora Core 1 system works fine. So there must be something different about the installer kernel and runtime kernel work.

Paul