modprobe segfault during 2.6.1 shutdown

I get a segfault from modprobe -r orinoco_cs during system shutdown and
all consoles are unresponsive, forcing me to power off the system.  The
kernel is 2.6.1-1.149
modutils is 2.4.25-13

I searched bugzilla and fedora-test-list and found nothing. Is there a
known resolution to this or should I go to the trouble of writing down
data from the console segfault message and submitting it somewhere?

Thanks.
Chris