Re: Security updates are too slow or none existant

Michael Schwendt said:

> My reply refers to Gaim. And with that, I'm out of his thread. This topic
> has been discussed elsewhere, too, and I'd like answers to questions, not
> endless discussion. ;)

Sorry, but this is a discussion list.  Four packages with "issues" have
been put forward, but I haven't seen anyone even mail the maintainers for
info, and some of them only got put in bugzilla yesterday.  Since this
list has such high traffic (and has a very poor signal to noise ratio) it
wouldn't surprise me that the people that have "the answers" you are
looking for are not on this list.

--
William Hooper