Re: How can i use rpm to retrive a specific file from a package?

Top posting is used in a lot of mailing lists, numerous organizations, and millions of individuals as routine. There just isn't the time to fuss over the perfect placement of each and every word in an email. In a large group of highly paid people, the preference is to accept the default settings of the email client picked by the IT department, and the default settings are for top posting. In the even larger group of not so well paid people, the default settings of the email client are accepted without question because that is The Way It Is.

So top posting has an enormous installed client base. Top posting is very much in favor in the world.

I myself do what most people do: accept the default mail settings and get my email out the door because I have other things to do with my life.

Bob